About Me

My photo
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am currently studying Advertising and Brand Management at Staffordshire University - and love it! I am graduating June 2010 - nearly time to wiggle out of my University cocoon!

Thursday 22 October 2009

Hello...

Hello everyone, I am new to blogging, so bear with me whilst I munch my way through all the 'nitty gritty where's what' and get to grips with it!

Let me introduce myself, I am Lauren Awcock, aka a very 'Hungry Graduate' currently in my 3rd year of studying Advertising and Brand Management at Staffordshire University, United Kingdom. I have relished my last 2 years of being cocoon-ed within a creative and fast paced environment, learning the world of advertising and absorbing all I can within it. I am now however, growing very hungry for a career and life within advertising and branding, feeling ready to leave my safe cocoon and flutter into a new chapter in my life.

Within this blog i will seek advice, share my views and ultimately nibble at anything that will help me grow.

Enjoy.

T.H.G. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment