About Me

My photo
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am currently studying Advertising and Brand Management at Staffordshire University - and love it! I am graduating June 2010 - nearly time to wiggle out of my University cocoon!

Friday 23 October 2009

The history of T.H.G...


When i was little i used to love reading and being read to. My favourite book EVER was Eric Carles' "The Hungry Caterpillar". It's an iconic children's book, and it recently celebrated its 40th year anniversary after being published in 1969!! A very long time ago!! If you've never read the book a.) i'm very disappointed and b.) invest in a copy and you'll see why it still remains in my top 5!

This is where my inspiration flourishes from... We are currently doing a module on 'Self Branding' and i thought it would be very fitting to incorporate one of my all time favourite novels into something that reflected me and the stage at which I am in my life. The concept of 'The Hungry Graduate' perfectly describes the hunger I have and the passion to succeed in the big wide world of branding and advertising!

Tatar for now

T.H.G x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment