About Me

My photo
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am currently studying Advertising and Brand Management at Staffordshire University - and love it! I am graduating June 2010 - nearly time to wiggle out of my University cocoon!

Thursday 26 November 2009

Oopsiee daisy Google...

My dear friend has just informed me of a HUGE mistake Google has made... when she typed in 'ladies fashion' in the search icon and the 'very well paid for' sponsored links appear at the top of the search results, the new clothes site 'Very' has a spelling mistake in the access link, ww.very.co.uk as appose to www. meaning that the Very page cannot be accessed... Check it out below or for yourself!!!



This mistake is surely losing out to customers visiting the site and i'm sure Very wont be Very happy with this mess up!!!!

You heard it hear 1st.

T.H.G x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment