About Me

My photo
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am currently studying Advertising and Brand Management at Staffordshire University - and love it! I am graduating June 2010 - nearly time to wiggle out of my University cocoon!

Saturday 14 November 2009

This christmas... theres only one place to be.

I know i keep banging on about Christmas but this year i'm really getting into the spirit of things!!! The new Waitrose Christmas ad has tantalised my festive spirit now, created by MCBD (Miles, Calcraft, Briginshaw & Duffy) it features the beautiful voice of rising star Camilla Kerslake. Home is the central theme to the ad, and it really plays on this, tapping into a very wide target market that probably will be returning home for Christmas! Take a look...


Waitrose uses delicious, mouth-watering food as its selling point and this really does prevail over the overall 'Home' theme. Good news for my hungry appetite :-)

Merry Christmas!!!

T.H.G x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment